Directions from Vancouver
Driving directions to 3501 Paradise Valley Rd, Squamish, BC, Canada from Vancouver.
- Drive to the North Shore via Lions Gate Bridge or Ironworkers’ Memorial Bridge (2nd
- Narrows Bridge)
- Follow signs to Hwy 99/ Whistler.
- Drive West on Hwy 99 for approx.12km from Lions Gate Bridge, 15 km from Ironworkers’ Memorial Bridge
- Merge onto BC-99 N/Sea To Sky Hwy N/Squamish at Horseshoe Bay
- Drive on Hwy 99N to Squamish Valley Rd ( 55 km approx)
- Turn left on Squamish Valley Road and drive for approximately 4 km. (In approximately 3 km the road veers right and becomes Paradise Valley Road)
- Arrive at Chopra Addiction and Wellness Center on the left