2 cup zucchini, shredded (2 small green or yellow zucchini)
1 large apple, shredded, cored
1 Tbsp of fresh squeezed Lemon juice
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp vanilla
½ cup maple syrup
½ cup coconut oil
1 cup of cranberries
½ cup pumpkin seeds
3 cups spelt flour
1 ½ Tbsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
1.Preheat oven at 350
2. In 2 separate bowls, mix wet ingredients in one bowl and dry ingredients in another
Wet Bowl: Combine zucchini, apple, lemon, oil, maple syrup, vanilla mix and set aside
Dry bowl: (be sure to sift all your powders) spelt flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, cranberries and pumpkin seeds. Mix and set aside.
3. Gently mix both the wet and the dry ingredients together with as few folds as possible but enough to have everything mixed together well.
4. Fill your muffin pan with liners, scoop batter into liners and then sprinkle the top with a few extra cranberries or pumpkin seeds for decoration.
5. Bake for 35 mins
6. Let cool for 5 mins in muffin pan before taking them out of the oven.
7. Let cool on baking rack for another 10-20 mins before serving.