- 8 cups seedless watermelon chunks (1 inch), from a 6-pound melon
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (I used 3 or 4 small limes)
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, torn
- Salt (I prefer sea salt, but use whatever kind you have).
1. In a large bowl, toss the watermelon with the lime juice
2. Fold in the mint leaves, season with salt and serve.
Look at that. Only TWO steps in the entire recipe. I call that wonderful.
The salad can be made ahead and refrigerated overnight, but wait to add those delicate little mint leaves until right before serving.