Whether you wish to improve your health, heal a relationship, reduce stress, discover your purpose in life, or experience deeper peace, abundance, and joy, we have designed a unique, focused opportunity to help you liberate your body-mind-spirit from past issues to get you in touch with the joys and benefits of being free to be in the present. Our 14 day immersion into body-mind-spirit integration allows guests to develop deeper levels of awareness, and move towards more conscious choice-making, leading to a more integrated lifestyle. The program includes therapeutic work supporting you to go inward to identify your strengths and develop more nurturing, self-empowering behaviors and perspectives; meditation and yoga with focused support and safety; massage and acupuncture, art therapy, educational sessions and instruction in the timeless tools of Ayurveda.
You will discover:
- A deep sense of safety, support, peace, and freedom.
- How to release stress and learn practices to help you live a mindful and satisfying life.
- Your inner strengths and will experience letting go of constricting beliefs
- Your unique talents and skills
- Nurturing practices that support happiness, harmony, and love for yourself and others
During your stay you will experience:
- A collaborative extensive bio-psychosocial and spiritual assessment
- Medical history and consultation
- Exploration of your relationship with food and eating
- Review of goals on a weekly basis
- Two 50 minute individual therapy sessions weekly
- Daily 90 minute group therapy sessions
- Meditation and yoga sessions offered twice daily
- Chopra Curriculum sessions focusing non-nurturing behaviours
- Chopra Curriculum sessions exploring Mind, Body and Spirit
- Massage sessions twice a week—(Ayurvedic massage may be arranged for additional cost)
- Acupuncture weekly
- Art therapy and healing sound sessions
- Evening sessions that include cooking demonstrations, market tours, camp fire and therapeutic games
- Opportunities for mindfulness walks and guided hikes
- Exercise opportunities in a fully equipped gym
- 24 hour staff support
During my stay at CAWC I was provided with a myriad of tools to both encourage a positive lifestyle and to maintain this success after my discharge from the center. I found that all of the staff proved, on numerous occasions their dedication and commitment to your personal well being. I would recommend CAWC not only to individuals seeking treatment for addictions, but for anyone simply looking for more out of life. Rob – Canada
[RoyalSlider Error] Incorrect RoyalSlider ID in shortcode or problem with query.